Casino Theme Party Rentals
You are considering casino items for a casino themed party. The casino themed event can either be for a private event such as a surprise birthday party, entertainment after a trade show, a casino fundraiser, a charity poker tournament, an employee appreciation event or specific casino equipment that needs to be presented in a certain way for a television or film shoot. It is vital that when planning a casino themed party that the type of event and the objectives of that event are clearly identified. This insures that the planning process is properly executed for that type of event.
Below are just a few of the questions to ask oneself in determining
which casino equipment item will be suitable based on the type of party/event that is being held.
- Once the type of casino themed party is identified, anticipate how many guests will be attending the event. Knowing your guest count will start the process of identifying how many casino tables will be appropriate to have at the event.
- Will there be any other forms of entertainment at the event? If there is, then the casino tables that are selected will be complementing these other forms of entertainment. A short list of other forms of entertainment can include music and dancing, a silent auction held if this is a casino fundraiser and a motivational speaker or other skilled entertainers that require the casino tables to be closed during their presentations.
- How will guests obtain their funny money or chips? This sounds like such a simple question but it can greatly effect the initial impression of your casino themed event. For example, guests at an employee appreciation event that has 1,000 attendees, it would be better that they receive their funny money or chips well in advance of the doors opening. If not, there could be quite a backup for all of these guests to receive their funny money. Conversely, at a surprise birthday party where there are 50 guests, they can receive their funny money as soon as they arrive which is typically 30-45 minutes before the honored guest arrives. Each casino themed event when it comes to giving out the funny money or chips has its own set of unique circumstances.
- Will you be giving out prizes and if so what are these prizes? Surprise birthday parties may or may not give out funny prizes. Casino fundraisers and charity poker tournaments will have a variety of different prizes or prize levels.
- If a guest loses their funny money, do they get more or not? This question does depend on the type of casino themed event; a casino fundraiser the guest would have to purchase their funny money where at an employee appreciation event that is not necessary at all. However, if the employee appreciation event is giving out (1) big prize it may not be fair to continue to give out more funny money during the event. This is a question that has to be considered prior to the event.
- Our event specialists have years of experience producing a variety of casino themed events. Please call 800-969-1196 and one of our event specialists will take you through our checklists of questions to help plan your event.
- We carry an extensive inventory of authentic casino equipment that has been sourced from casinos in both North America and Europe. Besides our extensive inventory, our casino dealers are professionally trained on the operation of each table and our casino managers & poker tournament directors have run casino themed events from 50 guests to 1,000 guests.